Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020 Agnisamak posts are vacant in Bihar Police since 2010. so its a good news for you that the Bihar Police Agnisamak Recruitment released by Bihar Govt. The Bihar Police Recruitment Board has issued the notifications regarding the post of the fireman, those who are about to give this exam can now register themselves with the online application form.
The application is available on the Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020 official website. Now applying for the exam is also important. Bihar Police Agnisamak Recruitment 2020 links also available on official website.
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020
The Bihar Police Fireman application forms are available online as well as offline. Those who are about to fill the form through online method, they can consider this below given procedure as the Bihar government wants that the candidate should read the instructions before filling the form.
<<<< Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment >>>>
- Go to the Bihar Police official website.
- Search for the link that mentions the registration for the Bihar Police fireman post. The candidates can click on the link.
- After that, the following information will be asked there like the name, qualification, permanent address, mother’s name, father’s name, phone number, etc. fill everything carefully and only that is there in the matric certificate.
- After filling the form, the candidate is he is from General, has to mention the mode of payment because the candidates of SC, ST and OBC are exempted from it. The women candidates from all classes do not have to pay for this.
- Click submit after uploading your photo and signature.
<<<< Bihar Police Fireman Admit Card >>>>
Bihar Police Agnisamak Recruitment
After following all these procedures, the form will be submitted and the candidates will receive a registration id and password that they can use in future. There will everything carefully.
- This exam has a certain Bihar Police Fireman eligibility criteria the eligibility criteria for this exam is as follows:
- The age limit of the candidate should be from 18 years to 25 years not more than that is accepted except those who are from reserved classes. A certain age limit is relaxed for such candidates.
- The nationality of the candidate should be Indian and religion can be anything. The minority classes are given some relaxation in the exam. If any candidate is subject of Nepal, Bhutan, and Myanmar and if they have the permanent citizenship of India then they can also apply for this exam.
- The candidate must have passed 12th from any school that is affiliated with any Indian educational board or any diploma equivalent to it.
- The physicality of the candidate should be good and he/she should be active in all physical pursuits.
- The candidate should have the certificate of shooting from any recognized Indian institution. The certificates will be checked at the time of interview.
<<<< Bihar Police Physical test details >>>>
Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020
It is important that the candidate should have all the information related to the Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment 2020 selection process.
- The Bihar Police Fireman Recruitment selection process includes a written test and Physical Efficiency Test or PET.
- The written exam will be of 300 marks and there is no negative marking. The written paper includes reasoning, general awareness, and general science.
- The physical test will be of qualifying type and the candidate has to clear it in order to get selected for further recruitment procedure.
To check Bihar Police Fireman Result Click Here
So it is necessary for the candidate to be aware of all the Bihar Police Fireman/Agnisamak Recruitment procedures.